Monday 24 June 2013

Cleaning Caddy

Hi and welcome! I decided that it was finally time to organize my cleaning products so that when I go from room to room I don't need to be an octopus to carry everything.  This has been on my list for a while.  A while back I got a cleaning caddy. I couldn't resist it as its tin just like my peg basket.



So I started by gathering all the things I use for my weekly cleaning.  I use window cleaner and paper towels for mirrors and glass.




Bicarb soda for the bath tub, shower and any other places that need a little extra cleaning power.  For the container I just got a shaker from the kitchen section that is for chocolate for over coffee etc. It works great. I also use vinegar and water in a spray bottle for bench tops, walls etc. Cleaning wipes (for toilet seat etc.) and toilet cleaner.




 I also have a micro fiber cloth, a dish cloth ( used for cleaning only), toothbrush and scrubbing pad with a handle that is fantastic for the bath and shower.







So there you have it. I love it! It makes the  arduous task of cleaning just a bit easier. What do you do to make cleaning easier?

Organized By... Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment